GoDaddy’s newly-launched Website Design Services allows small businesses to have a “unique, professional website” that can establish a strong online presence.
GoDaddy launched its Website Design Services (WDS) in Australia today to cater small enterprises and entrepreneurs for them to start and scale their online business with a custom-built website.
WDS, tailored to the unique requirement of each business, “delivers a modern, professionally designed WordPress website in just few weeks.”
With the launch of WDS, GoDaddy has expanded its products to provide digital services for Australian small businesses to suit their budget and expertise level.
According to GoDaddy’s research of Australian small businesses, “18% of surveyed respondents said they didn’t have a website because they felt it was beyond their technical expertise, while 15% said they didn’t have the time to create and manage a website.”
According to GoDaddy, its WDS design experts “have built over 30,000 websites worldwide, with four plans currently offered to suit a variety of business types”:
- Starter Website Design – A basic one-page website, optimised for mobile phones. A fast, straightforward solution perfect for an online business card, ‘coming soon’ page or special event.
- Standard Website Design – A more advanced small business website with up to four pages and optimised for mobile. On top of the Starter package, Standard includes search engine optimisation (SEO) tools and attractive designs tailored to each business and advanced design features such as video headers, image sliders and galleries.
- Premium Website Design – Stunning designs and advanced functions, including all features of the Standard package, up to 10 pages, blog capabilities, and functionality for scheduling, client forms, passwords and more.
- Premium Web Store – For online entrepreneurs, Premium Web Store is built on WordPress and WooCommerce. It includes all the features of Premium Website Design, plus up to seven pages and 25 products and free one-year SSL certificate. Web Store allows businesses to accept online bookings and appointments, track and manage inventory, display customer reviews, apply discounts and coupon codes, and supports a variety of shipping and payment options. Web Store also has access to a library of over 75 WooCommerce extensions.
For a monthly fee, the WDS Care “can help fix technical issues and maintain and update the website and help set up email sign-up forms to help with digital marketing.”
According to GoDaddy, “WDS Care can assist with updating, adding, and removing text or images; modifying navigation; setting up blog posts and adding new ones; and offer proactive recommendations to help keep your websites fresh.”
Marcus Bradbery, founder of MB Barefoot Training, comments: “I love the freedom and autonomy of running my own business, but it can be very time-consuming, and I needed a professional website urgently.
He says as a business owner, the more time he spends on building and managing his business, the less time he spends on doing what he loves: “interacting with my clients.”
He adds that by using “Website Design Services, I could focus on my business while GoDaddy experts builds me an eye-catching and sophisticated website to promote my business to prospective clients.”
Bradbery testifies how the process was “seamless” and says the “results were fantastic.”
On using the service, he says: “All I had to do was speak with a GoDaddy designer online, share imagery, text and logos, then they brought my vision to life. The pandemic has drastically altered the way the fitness industry operates, highlighting the crucial importance of having a digital presence.”
“Today, I have a website that I’m proud of, and one that can evolve as my business continues to grow and add new products and services,” Bradbery adds.
As many industries and businesses pursue digital-first strategies in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and evolving consumer demand, GoDaddy says, “a professional website has gone from a ‘nice-to-have’, to essential.”
Besides designing websites, GoDaddy also offers “Websites + Marketing, its flagship do-it-yourself website builder tool, an easy-to-use and affordable website builder and digital marketing suite integrated tool, to help small businesses worldwide grow and create and manage their business online.
Tamara Oppen, Managing Director at GoDaddy Australia, comments: “The Website Design Services is the latest solution in our growing ecosystem of products designed to digitally empower Australian entrepreneurs and small businesses.
“While building a professional website is easier and more affordable now, feedback from some small business owners say they either didn’t have the time or would prefer to enlist the help of an expert designer”, she adds.
GoDaddy, Oppen says, listened to the needs of Australian business owners, and “WDS is the result.”
“With more entrepreneurs and small business owners creating a digital presence for their ventures, GoDaddy WDS, Websites + Marketing, and our additional integrated set of online products and services, along with expert customer support, offers a variety of online solutions to help a small business succeed online,” Oppen concludes.
Every WDS plan currently includes:
- Access to a dedicated team of website design experts to assist in each step of the way
- Free consultation to understand the business and set goals for the website design
- Free website domain name and Microsoft Office 365 email for the first year
- Advanced website built on WordPress, the world’s most popular website building platform
- Modern, multi-page, mobile-friendly designs customised for each business
- Access to an online Owner’s Manual, with training videos and resources
- Professionally written content for the site
- WordPress Security plug-in
- Further updates and maintenance available for a low monthly fee (or self-maintained)
For more information, visit the GoDaddy WDS page.
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers a unique value to the Tech Sector by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the opportunity for vendors to promote your company and your marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the interview or product review in a safe and collaborative way. Unlike other Tech YouTube channels, we create a story around your message and post that on the homepage of ITWire, linking to your message.
In addition, your interview post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post displays on our the iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant Lead Generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording/sitting if you require so that you have a series of videos to promote to your customers. Your sales team can add your emails to sales collateral and to the footer of their sales and marketing emails.
See the latest in Tech News, Views, Interviews, Reviews, Product Promos and Events. Plus funny videos from our readers and customers.