Good morning from Maine where the leaves are falling faster than ever. A couple nights ago a big rain storm through and some of our trees lost all of their leaves. I love the beauty of the changing leaves of autumn. I don’t, however, enjoy raking all of the leaves that fall as I will be doing for part of the day today. The upside to raking all of the leaves is seeing how much my daughters enjoy jumping into the piles of leaves. I hope that you have as much fun this weekend as my daughters will have jumping into leaf piles.
This week I spent a lot of time rebuilding my Practical Ed Tech website. It’s still not exactly what I want to look like, but it’s much improved in terms of function and aesthetics. Please take a look and let me know what you think of it.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Three Alternatives to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
2. How to Create Your Own Search Engine
3. Why Our Voices Sounds Different to Us Than to Others
4. Grid Views and Timelines in Google Slides
5. How to Add Background Music to PowerPoint Presentations
6. Animations of Historical Movements and Patterns
7. This Little Trick Makes Podcast Editing Easier
I’ll Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.