DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Web Hosting Services – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Web Hosting Services is forecast to reach US$ 204.6 billion by 2024, driven by the need to reduce costs associated with designing, managing, maintaining and owning websites.
In the current era of internet indispensability, “Websites” represent a critical medium that facilitates relationships between businesses and their customers and also among businesses. Building customer relationships online through websites is therefore a vital prerequisite for survival in the modern market environment.
Key benefits of leveraging professional web hosting services include elimination of the upfront cost required to license website creation software; easy access to integrated features such as daily data backup, virus- and spam-filters etc.; complete elimination of the burden associated with backend infrastructure and the resulting flexibility in website design; and highly scalable storage space and dynamic bandwidth benefits offered by cloud based service delivery models.
Also driving growth is the ballooning eCommerce market and the ensuing focus shed on utilizing websites as key marketing tools. The United States represents the largest market worldwide.
Asia-Pacific is poised to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 17.3% over the analysis period led by factors such as developing internet infrastructure; rapid digitalization of the enterprise sector; increasing disposable incomes; robust growth of e-commerce in developing Asian countries; and growing number of cloud based service providers.
Growth in the region is also poised to benefit from the growing number of service providers offering CDN (Content Delivery Network) service along with the primary web hosting package, mostly in partnership with pure play CDN companies.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Impact of the Pandemic on Global Web Hosting Services Market
- Web Hosting Services: A Prelude
- Popular Types of Hosting
- Websites: A Vital Need in the On-Demand Economy
- Growing Number of Websites on the World Wide Web Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for Web Hosting Services: Global Number of Websites (In Million) for the Years 2010, 2015 2018 and 2020
- Mobile Optimized Websites Become a Source of Increased Traffic, Leads and Sales
- A Peek into the Importance of Website Performance
- Rising Cost of In-House Design & Ownership of Websites Drives Demand for Web Hosting Services
- Recent Industry Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 241 Featured):
- 1&1 Internet Inc.
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cogeco Peer 1
- Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC
- Google Cloud Platform
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- Host Europe
- Liquid Web
- Media Temple
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Spurt in eCommerce Drives Demand for Web Hosting Services
- Ballooning of the eCommerce Industry into a Trillion Dollar Industry to Benefit Future Growth of Ecommerce Web Hosting Services: Global B2C E-Commerce Sales (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 and 2024
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Retail E-Commerce Website Traffic by Average Monthly Visits: Jan 2019-July 2020
- Green Web Hosting Gains Traction
- Industry Witnesses Drop in Data Center Count
- Strong Gains for Managed Web Hosting
- Unrestricted Scalability Drives Popularity of Cloud Web Hosting Services
- Enhanced Security Grows in Importance
- Percentage Breakdown of Web Attacks by Type of Attack Method: 2019
- Average Annual Cost of Cybercrime (in US$ Million) by Industry for the Years 2017 and 2018
- Shift Towards HTTPS Gains Pace
- Companies Opt for Additional Services to Expand Client Base
- Attention Grows towards Niche Segments
- Pricing Competition Intensifies among Service Providers
- Spurting DIY Website Builders & SSDs: A Notable Trend
- Virtual Website Hosting Gains Momentum
- Benefits Offered by AI in Web Hosting to Drive Adoption
- Rising Internet Penetration Catalyzes Broad Based Growth in the Market
- Global Internet Usage: Number of Internet Users (in Billion) and Internet Penetration Rate (in %) for the Years 2015 through 2020
- Breakdown of Internet Users (in %) by Region: 2020
- Rise in Mobile Marketing Platforms to Buoy Hosting Services Growth
- Rising Adoption of Cloud-based Gaming among Users to Create Prospects for Web Hosting Service Providers
- Global Smartphone Subscription Breakdown by Technology: 2019 and 2025
- Service Providers Scramble to Enable IPv6 on Web Hosting Packages
- Linux: The Most Popular Web Server OS for Website Hosting
- Percentage Breakdown of Number of Websites Running Operating Systems (OS) by Type for the Year 2019
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 229
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vp6f5v